FOR ESTATE AGENCY AND PROPERTY LETTINGS
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible to the relevant Branch/Department Manager. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below (if you feel we have not sought to address your complaint within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter).
What will happen next?
• We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 3 working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
• We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the office branch manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
• If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a further review to take place by a senior member of staff. In this instance, please write to Mr Anar Mossobir, Victorstone, 213 City Road, London EC1V 1JN.
• We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
If you remain dissatisfied, you can then contact The Property Ombudsman to request an independent review: The Property Ombudsman Ltd Milford House, 43-45 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP 01722 333 306 www.tpos.co.uk Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.
FOR ALL OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
If you have a complaint arising from your dealings with Victorstone which you are unable to conclude with the local branch/department manager you should not hesitate to contact the relevant person below, who has been designated to deal with complaints:-
Mr Anar Mossobir Victorstone, 213 City Road, London EC1V 1JN. Telephone number - 02078581588
Mr. Mossobir may appoint another Director or a senior member of staff to investigate and deal with your complaint.
• Where your complaint is initially made verbally, you will be requested to send a written summary of your complaint to the person dealing with it.
• Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will contact you in writing within 14 days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this.
• Within 28 days of receipt of your written summary, the person dealing with your complaint will write to you, in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
• If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint then we will attempt to resolve this promptly through negotiations, and otherwise agree to enter into mediation with you:-
For domestic and non-domestic complaints in relation to non-estate agency related work by reference to
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) 70 Fleet Street, London, EC4Y 1EU
Please Note: There is no charge to private consumers under The Property Ombudsman Service or the CEDR Schemes.